Winter in Azerbaijan
Arrival in Baku – check-in
Meeting at the Airport
Transfer to Qafqaz Point Hotel Baku 5*
Overnight in the hotel
Sightseeing tour around Baku
09:00 Breakfast at the hotel
10:00 Meeting at the Lobby of the hotel
10:15 Departure for excursion on Baku.
City tour begins with a visit to the Upland Park.
Upland Park is located on a hill in the western part of the city. This is the best place to see the city and the Baku Bay. Later the
tour proceeds along the waterfront promenade and a visit to the Old City which is also a fortress. Tourists will see the main
attractions of the Old City, including the Palace of the Shirvan Shahs Palace, Maiden Tower, Karvansaray etc.
For additional price it is possible to arrange the lunch in the national restaurant.
Our today's tour ended with a visit of the Center named after Heydar Aliyev.
Heydar Aliyev Center - a cultural center, is a complex structure that includes the Auditorium (convention center), a museum,
exhibition halls, administrative offices. The project center has been designed by renowned architect Zaha Hadid.
Overnight in the hotel
08:00 Transfer to Shahdag
10:30 Arrive to Shahdag
Enjoying ski resort
17:00 Transfer back to Baku
Breakfast at the hotel.
12:00 leave from the rooms, check-out.
Transfer to Baku Airport
(In case of a late departure you can leave luggage at the hotel)
End of Tour
Tour price per person in DBL Room with BB :
Accommodation 3 nights at Renaissance Palace Baku 5*
Breakfasts at the hotel
Comfortable transport during the excursions
Transfer ( Airport - Hotel - Airport )
Price does not include:
Entry fees to the museums
Lunches and dinners
Extras in the hotel and during the excursions
Hotel check-out and check-in rules
* For the convenience of the tourists it is kindly asked to inform about the early check-in or late check-out of your guests.
* Depending on the hotel guests additional price can be charged for early check-in or late check-out.
Check-in earlier than at 06:00 am: a surcharge of 100% of the daily rate.
Check-in after 06:00 am but before 14:00: a surcharge of 50% of the daily rate.
* All reservations must be made in written form, with the exact spelling of guests’ name and dates of their births.
* Payment of all confirmed orders must be made at least 10 days before the planned date of arrival of tourists to the hotel.
Cancellation and penalties:
* All modifications and cancellations of confirmed orders must be made in written form.
* Cancellation of confirmed applications later than 5 days, or after the date of the planned arrival: penalty is 100% of the full cost of
The cultural life of Baku is very diverse.
Our consultants and guides are always happy to provide a wide range of cultural programs to brighten up leisure activities.
For information about events and concerts visit the website: www.citylife.az